
This is my front cover and as you can see it is named:- SHEB-LIFE… it is named SHEB-LIFE because I want to focus it on my target group which is the staff, students and parents. There is also the school crist next to it to show it is link to the college.
Everything is exactly the same as I have set out in the sketch however I have added a lot more pictures onto it to make it more interesting. I have made it clear to easy to look at and have not crowded it with a lot of words… I have just allow enough information for people to look at and I have asked a group of 1st formers to participate in my front cover picture.
Everything is exactly the same as I have set out in the sketch however I have added a lot more pictures onto it to make it more interesting. I have made it clear to easy to look at and have not crowded it with a lot of words… I have just allow enough information for people to look at and I have asked a group of 1st formers to participate in my front cover picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment