Main Task- Final Draft for my front cover
This is the final draft for my front cover, have looked all the points that my focus made on my second draft that’s going to affect my magazine and have made changed according to the comments.
I have tried to make the background picture more solid and have edited it with just normal Microsoft Picture Manager, I have sharpen up the picture and also change the background colour closer to white, this hopefully will brightens up the front cover.
I have also changed a bit of the layout around the masthead and I have left the strapline and masthead as it is but enlarged both of them a bit, and made sure the words on my front cover is clear and also I have added a tiny gap between the masthead and the date of issue, therefore it would be clearer for people to read.I feel this is the best one out of all of my other front covers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment